PA Hire Norwich offer a wide range of live audio mixers from 6 channel basic units to professional live mixing desks (please contact us for information).
Allen & Heath Zed-10 | Micro Mixer
- 4 x Mic Inputs
- 2 x Stereo Input
- Ideal For iPod or Laptop
- Level Control on All InputsXLR Stereo Outputs
- 12 Bar Meters
- Ultra Low Noise
The ZED-10 comes equipped with configurable USB audio in/out so can be used for live recordings or in the studio. It has pro XLR stereo outputs, headphone and speaker feed outputs plus the class A FET high impendance outputs allow you to plug your guitar right into the mixer.
Allen & Heath Zed 10 is available for delivery and dry hire*
Allen & Heath QU24 | 24 Channel Digital Mixer + iPad Qu-Pad & WiFi AP
- 24 Mono inputs via XLR or jack with AnalogiQ preamps
- 3 Stereo inputs via jacks
- 4 Stereo FX returns
- 16 Busses
- 12 Mix outputs: LR, Mono Mix 1-4, Stereo Mix 1-3
- AES Digital output
- 4 FX Engines with iLive FX library
- 4 Mute groups
- Motor fader
- Trim, polarity, low cut, gate, insert, 4-band parametric EQ, compressor and delay on all inputs
- Insert, 4-band parametric EQ, graphic EQ, compressor and delay for main LR and mono mix outputs
- Qu-Drive: Multitrack recording / playback direct to USB drive or hard drive
- Touchscreen: 800 x 480 pixels
- Built-in signal generator
- dSNAKE Remote Audio Port
- USB Audio streaming
- Compatible with ME Personal Mixing System
- DAW MIDI Control
- Compatible with Windows and Mac OS
- Qu-Pad iPad App (iPad + WiFi AP Included In Hire)
Qu-24eshapes digital mixing, combining innovative design and exceptional functionality to create a superb professional mixing experience. Bristling with all the features you’d expect from a top of the range digital console and incorporating technologies pioneered on the GLD and iLive digital mixing systems, Qu-24has the power and pedigree to deliver class-leading audio performance.
Allen & Heath AB168 | Digital Stage Box For QU24
- Designed to work with the QU24
- Supplied with dSnake Cable (100m)
- 16 Mic XLR preamps
- 8 XLR line outputs
- Phantom power LED
- Ethernet input/output
AB168 is a portable AudioRack, providing 16 XLR inputs and 8 XLR outputs when connected to a QU24, or to an AR2412 AudioRack. Featuring 16 mic preamps with Phantom Power indicators and 8 XLR line outs, AB168 runs on Allen & Heath’s proprietary dSNAKE protocol.
This unit can only be hired alongside the QU24 mixer above.
Behringer X air XR18
- Remotely controllable via integrated router with Wi-Fi, Ethernet and
- Multi-channel USB audio interface
- 18 Mic / line XLR / jack combo inputs
- 2 Line inputs via 6.3 mm jack
- Main-Out XLR
- 6 Aux / Monitor sends
- iOS, Android and other software apps available for free
- Supplied with an iPad mini
The revolutionary XR18 is a powerhouse 18 input/12 bus portable mixer housed in an extremely sturdy stage box designed for use with iPad and Android tablets.
Behringer X air XR16
- iPad*/Android* tablet controlled 16-input digital mixer for studio and live application
- Free iOS, Android and PC/Mac*/Linux* apps available for remote operation via Ethernet, LAN or WiFi
- 4 XLR aux outputs and 2 XLR main outputs plus phones connector
- 6 aux buses and main LR with inserts, full dynamics processing and 6-band parametric or 31-band graphic EQ
- USB connector for uncompressed stereo WAV recording and playback
- Supplied with an iPad mini
The revolutionary XR16 is a powerhouse 16 input portable/rack-mountable mixer for iPad and Android tablets, and is ideally suited for both live and studio applications, thanks to its 8 award-winning MIDAS-designed mic preamps, convenient integrated Wifi module for wireless control, plus USB connectivity for file storage, system updates and uncompressed stereo recordings via the USB Stereo Recorder. We’ve also included the rack ears and protective bumpers for added flexibility in your studio and stage applications.
Behringer DI800 Ultra Pro | 8 Channel DI
- 8 Channel Direct Injection
- Mains Powered
- Ultra-flat Frequency Response
- +20 dB Gain Switch
- Ground Lift
- Connectors: 1/4” TS, Unbalanced
The Behringer DI800 Ultra-DI is an 8-channel DI box that is capable of accommodating virtually any input signal thanks to the extensive inputs, up to 40dB of switchable input attenuation and up to 20dB of gain. With the Behringer DI800 Ultra-DI as your go-between, impedance-matching problems become a thing of the past while your precious tone remains consistent even with long cable runs.
*Dry Hire – Item can be reserved & collected from our Norwich depot, we accept bank transfer, cash and all major debit and credit cards.
*Delivered – Is only available for multiple items and delivery cost will apply. All equipment will be setup & collected by our sound engineers – for delivered hires we require bank transfer in advance of the event date.